What I Purchased at the LA Makeup Show



Have you ever been to Heaven? I have...Makeup Heaven! I attended The Makeup Show in LA by The Powder Group and I must say it was FABULOUS! If you are a Makeup Artist like me or just a makeup junkie, you would have enjoyed it! Check out what I spent all of my money on:



Embryolisse Lait- Creme Concentre


Apparently this is a staple and every Makeup Artists' dream product. Embryolisse Lait- Creme Concentre is a primer, moisturizer and cleanser all in one and it's absolutely DELISH!

beauty blender

Their Slogan is; "Modernize the Way You Make Up". This innovative sponge, is completely different from anything you have ever seen. It's on the favorite lists of many Makeup Artists across the world. It makes  stippling on your cream foundations easy and the finish application is flawless.


OCC Lip Tars

Highly pigmented, opaque, glossy, long lasting, moisturizing...a MUST have for every Makeup Artist out there!  They are also 100% Vegan and Cruelty Free, THE END!

Colors I purchased: Hush (pale pink), Grandma (coral), NSFW (blood red), Anime (fuchsia pink), Hoochie (magenta)

Mehron Cheek Cream

The Mehron Cheek  Creams are highly pigmented, long lasting and great for highlighting and/or contouring. I purchased: Berry Blush (plum), Pink Coral (coral) and Tawny Pink (muted pink).


Make Up Forever
HD Micro Finish Powder

This amazing 100% silica based powder,  leaves a soft focus finish on the skin on camera and in real life...because life happens in HD.

Aqua Eyes
Have you ever  put your eye liner on and 1 hour later it's running down your cheek or you look like you just got in a fight? Worry no more! MUFE Aqua Eyes pencil takes waterproof to another level! Not only is it a waterproof eye liner, it's also a waterproof eye shadow...talk about double duty!!  By the way, I purchased the Matte Black 0L




Smoky Lash

Smokey Lash is a super black mascara that curls, volumizes and lengthens, Oh My! ...did I mention it's SUPER BLACK, perfect for adding drama to your lashes!




BEST PURCHASE EVER!!!!
(in no particular order)


#1 FACE ATELIER  Ultra Foundation Pro...all 12 shades!

I don't even know where to begin with this FABULOUS foundation! Ultra Foundation Pro is a FAV amongst Makeup Artists. It is a silicone based foundation that "floats on top of your skin". If you have ever wanted a foundation that looks airbrushed without the machine...this is it! If your one of those people that has a hard time finding the perfect shade, Ultra foundation comes in 10 shades plus 2 shades to lighten or darken your foundation, Zero Plus and Zero Minus. It's like adding white or black to your foundaiton. If it's too dark, add a little Zero Minus, if it's too light, add a little Zero Plus. The Pro line is the Ultra Foundation packaged in plastic bottles which make it better for travel for that Makeup Artist that's on the GO. Please visit www.faceatelier.com for more info on the Ultra Foundation...it's a MUST HAVE!


BEST PURCHASE EVER!!!!
#2  Eve Pearl's Salmon Concealer

This magic concealer and treatment in one was created by Celebrity Makeup Artist Eve Pearl to correct, treat and brighten dark circles under the eye. For more on this magic concealer go to http://www.evepearl.com/



Other Fab Purchases:

Japonesque 36 Empty Well Palette...I will be smashing and shaping my lipsticks in this well designed palette.



Z palette...a freestyle palette, you can put whatever you like in this palette!




I hope I have inspired you to make some must have purchases for your professional or personal makeup kits! Please send me a message if you have any questions and add comments in the comment section for opinions about this post! Until next time...Enjoy!


















Responses

3 Respones to "What I Purchased at the LA Makeup Show"

The Highlight Reel said...

These products look great! Even as a non-make up addict/junkie I still like to know the newest products and find hidden treasures amongst all the junk out there. Thanks for sharing cuzzo!

~Delesta "HD"


March 20, 2010 at 4:03 PM
Artistry Out Loud said...

Delesta,

Thanks for your support. Stay tuned...i'll be updating more often!


May 17, 2010 at 9:05 AM
Anonymous said...

Yes


June 16, 2010 at 12:10 AM

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

Popular Posts

Return to top of page Copyright © 2010 | Platinum Theme Converted into Blogger Template by HackTutors